Stuck for ideas. Take a look at some of these.
Create a routine – If you would like to keep a routine there is an example below.
On Monday 23th March, Waltham Forest’s Early Years and Childcare Team will be launching weekly ‘Learning Together’ activity cards with top tips on how you can help your children with their development through fun activities at home.
The first few years are the most important in your child’s learning and development. As a parent or carer you have the biggest influence during this time and there are a number of ways in which you can help with their early development.
Please join and follow our two existing Facebook groups below ready for the big launch on Monday!
and this page too.
Reading and phonics
- Letters and Sounds – http://www.letters-and-sounds.com/phase-1.html
- Oxford Owl – https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/find-a-book/library-page/?view=image&query=&type=book&age_group=Age+3-4&level=&level_select=&book_type=&series=#
- Oxford Owl – Learn to read with phonics –
- Epic phonics games – https://epicphonics.com/games/phase/1
- Phonics Play – https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/
Fun with Mathematics